Direct Line Car Insurance Review
Direct Line was the first major UK insurance company to allow named drivers to earn their own no-claims discount. Direct Line car insurance allows inexperienced drivers to build up their own Named Driver No-Claims Discounts for when they take out their own Direct Line policy.
As well as settling standard car insurance claims, Direct Line car insurance provides an uninsured driver promise with its comprehensive cover. This protects your no-claims discount and covers your excess when hit by an uninsured driver.
Meanwhile newly qualified drivers who complete the additional Pass Plus course can earn a 5% discount as an additional reward.
As part of Direct Line’s comprehensive car insurance policies drivers can rest assured in the knowledge that their no-claims discount is protected in the event of an insurance claim for vandalism.
Direct Line Car Insurance will be offering ‘2 months worth of free car insurance’ alongside other perks including:
• Vandalism cover that preserves your no claims discount as standard (Comprehensive cover required)
• Extra discount if you insure more than one car (subject to minimum premium)
• Named drivers earn their own named driver no claims discount (for when they take out a Direct Line policy)
Customers can also benefit from:
• If you're hit by an uninsured driver Direct Line cover your excess and you won't lose your No Claims Discount (Comprehensive cover required)
• An exclusive Direct Line home insurance discount
• Up to 25% off Breakdown Cover (Breakdown discount for existing car customers, first year only)